In this blog post you’ll find high-intensity exercise #4. During this month I’ll highlight a new exercises on every #FitnessFriday. In the end I’ll add the links to all related exercises, which give you an opportunity to vary.
Explanation of HI exercise #4
Here’s how the exercises goes:
- Start near the corner arc. Jog to the middle of the field of play
- Then do a high-intensity run to the opposite corner arc
- Jog to the goal-area via the goal-line.
- Walk to the corner arc
- Then start with a high-intensity run to the middle of the field of play
- Continue that run while jogging to the corner arc.
- Walk to the goal-area line
- Run sideways at the goal-area
- Short sprint back to your starting position
Lap time: 2 minutes
One set: Uefa referees run this 5 times
Rest: 4 minutes
Repetition: Run 2 sets
Variations: Based on your ability you can repeat this also 4 times. Or run 3 sets of 3 laps, with 3 mins rest in between.