The Futsal Laws of the Game don’t change on a yearly basis, but for 2020-2021 there will e some changes. On this page you’ll find the most recent version of the document published in 2014-2015, plus the 2020-2021 changes.
Download your copy of the Futsal Laws of the Game (EN). As soon as FIFA publishes the 2020-2021 document, you’ll find it here.
Weekly futsal LOTG Quiz
And besides the Futsal Laws of the Game itself there’s also a nice weekly quiz referees. Because that is a great way to practice the rules – as I do on Dutch Referee blog with the weekly Laws of the Game Football quiz.
You’ll find the weekly futsal LOTG Quiz on the Facebook page of the FA Futsal Referees. Make sure you like that page!
The futsal Laws of the Game
The LOTG contain the following laws:
- The Pitch
- The Ball
- The Number of Players
- The Players’ Equipment
- The Referees
- The Assistant Referees
- The Duration of the Match
- The Start and Restart of Play
- The Ball In and Out of Play
- The Method of Scoring
- Fouls and Misconduct
- Free Kicks
- The Penalty Kick
- The Kick-in
- The Goal Clearance
- The Corner Kick
- Procedures to Determine the Winner of a Match or Home-and-Away Tie
- The Technical Area
- The Reserve Assistant Referee
- Referee and Assistant Referee Signals
- Interpretation of the Futsal Laws of the Game and Guidelines for Referee