Dutch Referee Blog will give you the opportunity to practice the Laws of the Game in a weekly Quiz. These will be released every Friday at 12pm (CET).
It is possible to only do the quizzes for personal practice, but it’s also possible to win some referee goodies. Refsworld UK has made these available for Dutch Referee Blog’s Laws of the Game Quizzes. The monthly prize will (randomly) be alloted to one of the contestants who scored the most points in a particular month. If you want your weekly scores to be summed up, make sure you write down the same email address and user name every week. If you just want to practice, you can leave these fields empty.
At the end of the quiz you have the option to subscribe to the weekly newsletter. It’s not an obligation and it will not increase your chances to win a prize. It can be a reminder for you to make the test (a link will be in the newsletter) plus you get notified of other interesting referee stories.
Good luck with the questions below. If you have suggestions or want to let me know if they’re too easy or difficult, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
Just a few things here:
- By filling in this form you accept the terms & conditions of this contest mentioned below
- You can participate only once in each quiz. If you enter more times, only the first entry will be part of this competition
- It is FREE to participate
- Dutch Referee Blog may publish your username in a ranking at the end of the month and/or as winner of the montly prize
- Your e-mail address will NOT be shared with someone else. You write the e-mail address down so I can get in touch with you for your postal address if you have won.
- I’d love you to get my weekly newsletter, but that happens only if you really want to receive it. If yes, tick the box at the last question. So you will NOT automatically get the weekly newsletter.
- You can take part in the quiz until exactly 7 days (Friday at 12pm CET) after the last quiz of the month has been released. After that the quizzes are still available online, but you can’t win prizes any more.
- A winner will be randomly selected under participants who scored the most points (every correct question is 1 point) in a month. The winner will announced on Dutch Referee Blog or it’s social channels and also will be contacted via the submitted e-mail address.
- The winner needs to reply within two weeks notice after the announcement to give his postal address, otherwise another winner will be selected.
If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com